Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AJ on Sunday Mornings

AJ is such a goof! I thought I'd share some of the fun moments of this past Sunday. Looks like we're not lacking in entertainment at our house!

At one point before church our place got quiet...so I peeked around the corner to find AJ sitting on the couch "researching" fly-fishing in a manly fashion!

Practicing his balancing moves just after breakfast!

AJ found a big leaf near our home and wanted everyone to see!

Reenacting Adam in the garden! Hee.Hee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those pictures are really. . . something. My husband enjoyed chatting with you guys in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. =)

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought maybe AJ was getting ready for Halloween or something in... all the pictures! :)

Sarah said...

We miss your great sense of humor AJ :) Don't we all need a little laughter and fun :) Smile and know we're remembering our fun times in Wyoming.