Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Unique" Signs in England, Part II

Thank you for following our blog! We're hoping we can infuse some energy in our rather infrequent posts...thank you for your patience!

Here are a few more signs that are bound to make you ponder and smile!

The Bull sign. This would've been very helpful had we not seen it upon EXITING the pasture it belonged to!

In Exmouth, on the southern coast, this "Hate Rubbish" sign is a common feature along the beachfront. I think it speaks for itself. (I'm still laughing!)

My personal favorite...the common "weak bridge" sign! This definitely makes you wonder...should I or shouldn't I?! Ha.Ha. You man notice the Welsh translation above!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.